Lake Basin Development Company Limited (LBDC) was established in 26th October, 1989 as an investment arm of Lake Basin Development Authority (LBDA). The company was to undertake several business enterprises aimed at enhancing income generation for the Authority to reduce dependency on the Ex-chequer.
“To be a leading integrated commercial investment company in the Lake Basin Region”
“To catalyze social economic development and implement innovative commercial venture within the Lake Basin Region.”
- Integrity; committed to acting gin honesty. Accountable and transparent manner in our undertaking.
- Professionalism; committed to the highest level of achievements obtainable through competence and pertain skills.
- Commitment; committed to deliver if expected results
- Team work; embrace team spirit and collaboration both within our organization with all or partners in the provision of services within the Lake region.
- Customer orientation. Committed to putting the customer first by upholding the value of customer driven services and expectation.
- Innovativeness; encourages and supports innovative practices and ideas aiming at improving service delivery.
- Efficiency; achieve the highest value of benefits from employment of … within the region